?=== ZacWP Sentiment Analysis ===
Donate link: https://djunehor.com/donate
Tags: sentiment analysis, sentiment, positive, neutral, negative, comment, post
Requires at least: 4.6
Tested up to: 5.2
Stable tag: 1.0
Requires PHP: 5.0
License: GPLv2 or later
License URI: https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-2.0.html
ZacWP Sentiment Analysis adds a sentiment analysis column to comments, pages and posts to allow you make better decision as regards posts on your websites.
== Description ==
This plugin is great for blog admins that needs to moderate posts and comments. The sentiment anaylsis helps classify a post/comment as neutral, negative or positive.
== NOTE ==
* No new table is created.
* Will work with existing posts/pages/comments prior to installation of the plugin.
* Will re-analyze when a post/comment is updated.
== Installation ==
1. Upload the entire `zacwp-sentiment-analysis folder to the `/wp-content/plugins/` directory
2. Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
3. Click `PhpMyAdmin Manager` in the admin sidebar
== Screenshots ==
1. `Sentiment Analysis` column in comments
2. `Sentiment Analysis` column in pages
3. `Sentiment Analysis` column in pages
== Frequently Asked Questions ==
= Can I customize this plugin =
This plugin is open-source, as such, you can customise as you want as long as you know what you're doing.
= I want some other features added to this plugin =
You can request for custom features by sending a mail to email@example.com
== Changelog ==
= 1.0 =
* Stable release
== Upgrade Notice ==
== Acknowledgement ==
The sentiment analysis class used in this plugin was taken from James Hennessey's repo here https://github.com/JWHennessey/phpInsight